Kids on the Cover Contest
Watch for the announcement of ASQ's 10th annual “Kids on the Cover” contest coming this spring. The contest is open to ASQ subscribers and to non-subscribers. Registrants of the Autism Tissue Program, our contest sponsor, and families of donors to the Autism Tissue Program are, as always, welcome to submit photos. Please see contest rules to be sure that your entry fulfills requirements.
- All submissions must be for children under the age of 18 with an ASD diagnosis, and the photo must have been taken within one year of the child’s last birthday.
- Only high-quality photos will be considered, but need not be taken by a professional photographer.
- Submit portrait-orientation photos (taller than they are wide), not landscape orientation. This is very important for cover consideration.
- The photos must be at least 4˝ x 6˝ in size.
- Photos sent via mail must include the following information on each photo: name of parent/guardian; child’s name and age; residence address; telephone number; and parent’s or guardian’s email address. It is very important that this information be included.
- Photos sent by mail will not be returned.
- Photos may be e-mailed to editor@ASQuarterly.com. Files must be a MINIMUM of 756 KB in jpeg format. Identifying information (see bullet 5 above) must accompany the photo.
- Mail entries to: Autism Spectrum Quarterly, c/o Starfish Specialty Press, LLC, P O Box 799, Higganum, CT 06441-0799. Entries must be postmarked no later than October 1, 2013.
- Entries that do not follow the contest rules may be disqualified.