Why Advertise with Autism Spectrum Quarterly?
Because ASQ’s special features include:
- Distribution in major bookstores which increases readership and ad coverage
- Internationally-renowned editors who, as ASD professionals, are highly respected, well-connected to the autism community, and committed to providing the highest-quality information available
- World-class advisory board ensures that your ad will be seen by many of the most well-respected people in both the research and general autism community
- A highly-targeted readership that reaches a USA and international audience
- Worldwide ad exposure with distribution in Australia, Canada, China, EEC countries, Malaysia, the Middle East, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, and the UK
- AND many value-added options
Our wide-ranging coverage includes:
- Articles by, for, and about individuals with ASD of all ages, and a special column to highlight the talents and creativity of those on the spectrum
- Regular columns by outstanding professionals in the ASD field (Teresa Bolick, Ph.D., Barry Prizant, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, Todd Levine, M.D., F.A.A.P., and others)
- Cutting-edge research updates and in-depth reader-friendly coverage of important studies aimed at practical application in real-world settings
- Issues of interest to families, regular and special educators, clinicians (SLPs, OTs, & PTs), college faculty, paraprofessionals, researchers, early interventionists, and healthcare professionals
- A regular Tips column by Jennifer Twachtman-Bassett, M.S., CCC-SLP, and how-to articles with practical strategies for addressing challenges
- Book and product reviews
- Emphasis on activities and events of interest to the autism community
ASQ is published by Starfish Specialty Press, LLC, in the months of February, May, August, and November.
|Autism Spectrum Quarterly 2013 Issue Dates and Deadlines:
||Ad Reservation Deadline
||Ad Submission Deadline*
*Advertising clients who have reserved ad space may submit ads after the submission deadline.
Download the 2012/2013 Media Kit »